UNITECH ENGINEERING LTD – FABRICATOR WELDER - RAF-1090/MO
Are you now looking for a new opportunity? If so, Unitech Engineering Ltd based in Burntwood - Staffordshire, are looking for an experienced Fabricator Welder to join their team. The Company itself, are the leading supplier of high quality stainless steel and aluminium equipment for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other hygiene conscious industries
Interested in finding out more? If you feel that you have the skills and experience as outlined below, we look forward to hearing from you.
Reporting to the Senior Foreman, your role will be to TIG weld stainless steel fabrications. Other duties are outlined below:
Main duties will include:
- To read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Welding from 1.2 mm to 20mm in thickness.
- Carry out necessary checks and quality assurance of products as per specifications.
- Maintain equipment in a safe, clean and good working order.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Capable of welding thin gauge stainless steel.
- Posses a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Previous fitting and assembly experience especially on conveyors, would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work within a team or on your own.
- Experience of working on a shop-floor environment would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Being able to use your own initiative to solve problems.
- Have an attention to detail and quality.
- Posses a ‘can do’ attitude.
What we offer in return:
- Full time, permanent contract.
- A varied and interesting role within a fast-paced manufacturing supplier within the U.K.
Should you feel that you have the skills and experience that we are looking for please submit your CV and written application by email quoting RAF-1090/MO outlining what you feel you can offer us. All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org . To find out more about our Company please visit our Company website. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application.