Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Monday-Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Export Administrator Role:
The Export Administrator's primary responsibilities are below…
• To organise and prioritise workload on a daily basis.
• To be responsible for Export Accounts – queries/orders/despatches by courier/air/sea
• To assist customers with queries by telephone/fax/e-mail etc
• To ensure all daily deliveries and forward delivery requirements are recorded on the export wall board and follow-up as appropriate.
• To liase with production department for special order requirements or refer to Export Manager for particular assistance.
• To invoice and arrange despatch of export orders on a daily basis and to ensure a fair allocation of despatches is achieved – whether of a simple or more complex nature.
• To assist with collation of samples/mail-shots as necessary.
• To carry out any other duties that may be asked of you.
• YOU MUST HAVE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE.
• Warehouse / Distribution / Manufacturing experience would be beneficial
• Strong Excel skills are vital.
• Experience working in a transport environment is crucial.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
• Works well with a team environment
• Is proactive
• Computer Literate including Microsoft Office programs i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel.
A great opportunity has just become available to join a fast-paced logistics company based in Maldon. You will join a well-established team and deal with a wide range of client base...if you are interested please apply
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn