Are you passionate about designing and developing ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’? Do you want to work with, amongst others, some of the largest and most successful brands within the jewellery, time-pieces and fashion industry?
You will be involved in a variety of projects, where you have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, visualise and manage a large number of projects. The work will allow you to gain valuable professional as well as personal experience, developing and managing the production of unique ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Displays’ primarily for retail and department stores.
As Designer/Visualiser & Key Account Manager you will be working in our office in Shanghai, together with colleagues from different professional backgrounds of various nationalities such as Italian, German, Hungarian, Spanish, Danish and Chinese.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for an allocated portfolio of customers.
- Responsible for projects and management of local Project Managers in relation to the execution of tasks.
- Create designs, visualisations and presentations for projects, including biddings for new customers.
- Drive technical maturing of products, including prototypes for mass production.
- Communication with international customers and Chinese suppliers.
- Calculation of prices, including preparation of quotations and sales orders.
- Development and implementation of working procedures and methods.
What you bring
As a person, you strive for excellence and quality in everything you do. You have strong business acumen and can give clear instructions in a professional and kind manner while maintaining a pleasant and ambitious work environment. You are able and willing to live and work in Shanghai.
- Have a degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture Design or similar.
- Bring minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Use 2-and 3D drawing/visualisation software at a professional high level. Advanced skills in visualisation and customer presentations will be highly appreciated.
- Are a proficient user of the Microsoft Office package.
- Are adventurous and have a highly creative mind-set capable of understanding and capturing our customer’s brand-DNA and needs.
- English at business level, both spoken and written.
- Structured, efficient, diligent, loyal and reliable character traits, besides being positive, pro-active, dynamic and flexible.
- Experiences from within graphic design and offset printing will also be appreciated.
All the benefits
You will receive an attractive compensation package, including a bonus agreement, accommodation in a shared apartment with European colleagues and free housekeeping, health insurance and an annual return trip. Your salary will be negotiated based on your qualifications. Please kindly indicate your expected salary level in your application.
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae in English, no later than 26th of September via email, to Torben@tj-squared.com and Jakob@tj-squared.com. Remember to write “Designer/Visualiser & Key Account Manager” in the subject field.
For further information regarding the position, please contact:
General Manager, Torben Kragh Jørgensen via phone +45 40 90 85 37 (Danish number).
About TJ Squared ApS | www.tj-squared.com
We are a Danish growth company with a subsidiary company in Shanghai, China, where our operation is located. As a unique provider of custom-made visual merchandising displays for international brands, we have one of the most competitive, cost effective business set-ups in the industry.
At TJ Squared, we are 40 employees at the office and 75-100 employees at our 5000 m² assembly and co-packing facility just outside of Shanghai. You will be part of an international company with a Danish/International culture in a Chinese setting.