Executive and Regulatory Compensation Specialist, HR - Associate/Manager
Posting Date: Jul 22, 2020
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-United Kingdom-United Kingdom-London
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Associate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team primarily focusing on executive and regulatory compensation items for the EMEA region. Regulatory and executive compensation is a critical part of our HR function and this is a fantastic opportunity to learn, develop and progress. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate more broadly with the global compensation teams as well as regulatory governance teams.
- Lead on the preparation and completion of regulatory compensation reporting and filings
- Liaise with the regulatory governance team to ensure Morgan Stanley is compliant with regulatory reporting requirements
- Partner with colleagues locally and globally to ensure streamlined delivery of executive and regulatory compensation items
- Create additional regulatory metrics/analytics as needed
- Drive change and optimise processes across the regulatory and executive compensation function
- Innovate, improve and review existing reporting capabilities and processes to adapt to new requirements
- Understand data needs and utilize Morgan Stanley systems to complete reports
- Work with Finance Controllers to ensure accurate compensation accruals on a monthly basis#LI-AH1
Skills required (essential)
- Experience in a compensation/analytical role, ideally within HR
- Strong background in, or familiarity with, the financial services industry
- Understanding of banking compensation regulations is preferable, though not essential
- Ability to manage projects, daily responsibilities and ensure accurate production of analytics
- Excellent communications skills; verbal & written
- Excellent analytical skills (able to produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of data)
- Data oriented with exemplary attention to detail and awareness of the need for data auditing
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Enjoys high volume, fast paced environment
- Good time management and organisational abilities#LI-AH1
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Source : Morgan Stanley