We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Requisition:R21791 Executive Customer Success Manager - German Speaking (Open)
Job Posting Title:Executive Customer Success Manager - German Speaking
What we're looking for:
You are a Executive Customer Success Manager (ECSM) who works with a targeted list of our largest and most strategic customers and is accountable for ensuring these customers successfully adopt and realize the value from all Citrix products, Perpetual or Subscription, premise or cloud. This includes developing and executing strategies and tactics to enable customers to achieve the business outcomes they planned to receive from Citrix products, and with this foundation, identify opportunities for the customer to further leverage our products and services across all of their lines of business and entire environment.
You collaborate, leverage and coordinate activities across the entire internal ecosystems of Citrix resources within Customer Success, Sales, Product and Marketing. As the the ECSM, you will build broad relationships, especially at the VP and CxO level, intended to increase Citrix engagement and relevance in the customer’s business transformation and strategic decisions.
This role requires Business German language skills, both written and oral.
You are experienced at building broad relationships with VP/C-level executives with some of the largest and most strategic companies. You have a proven track record of delivering results above expectations. You have developed a strong background in Customer Success, Consulting, or Sales in an Enterprise Software context and are a proven leader, with the ability to influence change, and deliver customer outcomes.
- Leverage industry expertise and credibility to establish key senior VP and executive level relationships and open discussions across all Lines of Business (LOB) within the account. Develop understanding of their strategic and transformation plans and become a trusted advisor providing new and innovative insights which support their critical business outcomes.
- Position and drive Customer Business Value Assessments and Design Thinking sessions. Leverage the outputs of these actions to build joint Customer/Citrix strategic plans and business cases that create demand for increased/continued investments in Citrix products and services.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define core business drivers, success outcomes, and key KPIs that will be used to measure the business impact of these plans.
- Continually measure and monitor Customer Health metrics and KPIs. Proactively identify issues and coordinate with Citrix teams to proactively remediate issues as they are identified. Leverage internal tools, including Gainsight, to centrally archive customer activity and other key data points.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes. Gather and present product feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams within Citrix.
- Develop and present quarterly executive briefings to key project stakeholders (customer and Citrix); reporting against key KPIs to articulate current business value delivered, next steps, relevant industry trends and impediments to success.
- Work with Citrix executive management, sales leadership, product management and account teams to internalize the customer’s plans to fully support and leverage Citrix teams.
- Manage a portfolio of 3-5 Strategic Accounts, all high-touch customers with complex needs
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive prior relevant experience
- Business German language skills, written and oral
- Extensive Customer Success industry experience.
- Extensive experience working in Customer Success roles, Consulting or Sales in an Enterprise Software context is preferred; Management Consulting Experience
- Strong operational background with the proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage the customer journey. Track record of delivering results above expectations
- Previous large-scale Transformation experience, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Prior Line of business operational role in key verticals (Finance, Health Care, Retail, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Proven leader with the ability to develop, articulate and execute a vision that is aligned with both company and team strategies, and maps to defined customer business/customer success outcomes.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong bias toward delivering customer outcomes and a passion for revenue retention and growth
- Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement a Go-To-Market strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Prior success with understanding quantitative customer metrics – health scores, NPS/CSAT – to tailor interactions and drive actionable next steps to ensure customer adoption and renewal
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate activities to meet multiple, agile deadlines, work well under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Customer Success Management
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.