Executive Assistant to the CEO (multinational company)
We are looking for an energetic, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our CEO in London.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the leaders supported and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and composure.
In this role, you must understand business priorities and demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs. An extremely high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Areas Of Responsibility
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support the CEO and other executives
- Organize, execute and assist with CEO’s activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Act as a liaison for direct reports
- Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
- Document writing, editing, and readiness
- Manage domestic and international travel
- Manage expense report coordination and submission
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- 5+ years of prior Executive Assistant experience
- Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to occasionally work remotely or outside of normal office hours
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
What we offer
- A stimulating, fun, and dynamic workplace
- A respectful environment
- Competitive compensation