Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
(These are to be worked between 12pm to 8.30pm Monday and Thursday and between 9am to 5.30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday including an hour for lunch (unpaid) each day)
Salary: £33,000 – 38,000 per annum
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
An excellent opportunity for a poised, high caliber, Executive Assistant with experience of providing support to a Senior Management Team to join a fast-growing, dynamic and results orientated company.
This position has a key role in providing a world-class support to the C-Suite Management Team to help them meet the company’s strategic objectives. You will be responsible for a diverse set of activities within the spectrum of key stakeholder support, ranging from complex international diary and travel co-ordination, statutory and Board administration tasks, shareholder communications, along with a variety of exciting ad-hoc projects geared towards continuous development of the company’s systems, procedures and team.
The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, proactive, unflappable, with a can-do attitude who enjoys a varied role in a dynamic deadline driven environment. Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative company, whilst fostering deep strategic relationships at all levels to achieve business goals will make you an integral member of, and all-round ambassador for the C-Suite team.
- Complex diary management activities across a variety of time zones
- Satisfy extensive international travel requirements and associated logistics
- Ensure a smooth flow of communication through the C-Suite office
- Board administration tasks including meeting coordination, stakeholder liaison, board pack collation, minute taking, minute distribution and action tracking on behalf of the C-Suite
- Administration of company secretarial and international office documentation including, NDAs, contract filing, lease renewals and insurance maintenance
- HR administration assistance to include process and policy maintenance, recruitment support, on-boarding and statutory compliance activities
- Ad-hoc project ownership relating to a variety of areas including strategic initiatives, international expansion requirements and employee development and retention
- Develop templates relating to the general administrative functions of the business to ensure consistent internal and external communications and document management
- Oversee the delivery of reports, action tracking, status updates for a variety of C-Suite team initiatives/meetings
- Forge, grow and maintain internal and external customer relationships
What we would like from you
- 3 years minimum Board level or C-suite EA experience, ideally within an international company
- A highly discrete, loyal and confidential approach to all tasks undertaken
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, task and time management skills
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and proactive with a team mentality
- Able to take on any challenge and to embrace the chance to grow and improve
- Excellent work ethic and a willingness to take the initiative and ownership to see things through to completion.
What we have to offer you in return
- Competitive compensation and a fun, relaxed office environment
- Comprehensive training to understand their business solutions and processes
- A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
- An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company
At Crave our mission is to provide the very best guest service software to the hospitality industry – solutions that delight hotel guests and increase profits for our clients. Formed in 2009, UK-based Crave Interactive is a leading provider of cutting-edge in-room tablets designed for hotels of any size. Crave is a global company with its development centre located in The Netherlands as well as offices in Las Vegas and Bangkok.
Crave is for equal opportunities, we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any discrimination. At Crave Interactive, we value diversity, mutual respect and personality uniqueness of each employee.