Are you experienced with multiple support, extensive, complex international and UK diary Management? If so, we really would like to hear from you. Please read on…
Who you will be working for
Our client is a fast growing top international management consultancy located in Central London with Skyline offices overlooking the City.
Having placed people over many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a huge reputation.
What would you be doing?
We are looking for a professional and forward thinking EA to join a busy and friendly team. This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible. This opportunity has arisen due to growth.
Generally, you will provide high level support to up to 2 Partners and will help to plan their incredibly busy and ever-changing schedules. You will be working on a global basis and liaising with colleagues and clients around the world. In some instances, you will be liaising with key decision makers and be that first point of contact.
- Degree educated or equivalent - desired but not essential
- Strong organisational skills are required in this fast-paced and hands-on role - you will be the go-to person responsible for keeping things running smoothly for the Partners.
- Experience in coordinating international and travel and complex diary management is essential.
- Experience within a fast paced EA role is essential.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail is essential.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity, and professionalism at all times.
- Exceptional and advanced computer literacy and Outlook skills are essential.
What's in it for you?
In return, the benefits are outstanding; as well as joining a fantastic Company your salary will be competitive with a generous annual bonus of 10%, annual leave entitlement, life assurance, private medical health insurance, sick pay, travel insurance, a generous pension scheme and more!
The EA position is permanent, paying up to £46,000k pa plus an annual bonus of 10% (plus outstanding employee benefits) - salary will be dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for the Executive Assistant position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me, Pauline Francis, on 0207 494 4466 to discuss in confidence.
£0.00 - £46,000.00 per year
annual bonus of 10%
annual bonus of 10%