We are currently recruiting for an Exams Manager to start urgently. This role is located in Croydon, South London, and is being recruited for on a Temp-perm basis, with the permanent salary being advertised as £35,000 per annum.
Who will you be working for
Our client is a leading international exam board and independent education charity that has been providing assessments around the world since 1877. They specialise in the assessment of communicative and performance skills covering music, drama, combined arts and English language, with over 850,000 candidates a year in more than 60 countries worldwide.
What will you be doing
Reporting to the Head of Operations and working within the Panel Management & Development team, this role is responsible for the recruitment and delivery of training and standardisation of panel member's examiners who deliver examinations and assessments across the Drama Awards department.
- Organising and leading on recruitment and standardisation activity
- Lead on the recruitment and selection on panel members
- Effectively delivering training and monitoring of panel members as agreed with key stakeholders
- Line management of administrator.
- Contribute to policy and process documents and development and streamline as appropriate.
- Manage the panel review process.
- Working with the Sector Strategy experts to develop content of training material
- Experiencing within the Education/Training industry is absolutely essential and exposure to drama/dance/arts is deseribale
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the candidate will be communicating and liaising with Sector Strategy experts who are responsible for devising examinations
- An understanding of arts related qualifications
- Good understanding of resource development and training methods
- Making presentations and delivery of workshops
- Management of events and meetings
- Team work and collaborative decision making
What's in it for you
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly established educational institution, managing the hiring and training processes with the Drama and Arts exams department. This is a Temp-perm contract located in Croydon, South London and is paying £35,000 per annum.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Mehmet Yilmaz at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year