Based at The Mansion in Leeds, the successful candidate for this position will work alongside an experienced Event Manager, learning how to look after Dine clients, handle event files and create memorable events across all Dine venues, with a particular responsibility for Rise Hall.
The role will also assist Dine’s founder with day to day administration and wider projects.
Dine Group is an established, well respected catering organisation which provides a wide range of hospitality and event management services to its clients. Our services include Venue Management, direct hospitality, Event Catering and corporate hospitality services. In the last 12 months, we have won a Catey Award in London for Best Use of Technology for our Dine Delivered platform & Best Outside Caterer at the CHS Awards.
Objectives of the Role
You will be trained to the highest standards by a Senior Event Manager to be able to sell, plan & deliver our full range of services. Once trained you will be making every event special by:
1. Handling enquiries & carrying out client meetings & viewings in a timely, consultative & professional manner which will lead to a successful volume of bookings.
2. Producing first class proposals which showcase the depth of the Dine service & the added value built into our products.
3. Understanding the importance of maintaining pro-active contact with your clients & managing your time to ensure key milestones in the planning process are met, from invoicing to placing orders with suppliers.
4. Carrying out Planning Meetings & Tastings with clients as well as producing comprehensive client documentation which enforce the quality of our service & product.
5. Planning in detail the delivery of your events to ensure that “on the day” you maintain total control and exceed the expectations of your client.
6. Building on a relentless level of attention to detail & personal drive to always improve from your last event to the next.
This role requires:
- An individual who has a natural sales drive and enjoys speaking directly with clients to arrange meetings and secure bookings
- Experience of working in a hospitality/conference & banqueting environment at Team Leader or managerial level and a natural passion for good food.
- A highly fastidious approach to customer communication born from a high level of literacy, numeracy & IT Skills.
- Ownership of the brand and the importance of getting the finer details right across the board.
- Exceptional commitment & time management in order to achieve personal & company objectives.
- A current clean driving licence and own transport
- Due to the nature of the job, candidates must be physically fit and active with sound energy levels.
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Dine Team please submit your CV along with a covering letter.