What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the role
The Pensions Team is an in-house team consisting of 20 people responsible for providing day-to-day administration, secretarial, technical, accounting, investment and pensioner payroll services to the UK pension scheme.
The Pensions Team sits within the HR Rewards & Mobility functions and is headed up by the UK & Ireland Pensions Lead.
Delivery of the day to day administration of the Cadbury’s Mondelez Pension Fund is the responsibility of the Pensions Operation Manager who oversees the Member Events and Technical Team. The Funds governance and secretarial services is overseen by the Pensions Governance Manager.
The position sits across Governance and Pension Technical Teams and will support the Pensions Governance and Scheme Events Manager with the delivery of the Pension Teams Business Plan.
- Assist the Governance Manager in preparing for Trustee Board and Committee meetings, including preparing agendas and meeting papers, attending meetings, taking minutes and chasing follow up actions.
- Assist the Pensions Technical team with the administration of annual, monthly and ad-hoc events as required including (but not limited to): Statutory Money Purchase Illustration (SMPI) statements, pension increases, deferred member increases, company year-end reporting, annual event report, scheme return, triennial valuation.
- Support the Technical Team's Pension Payroll Specialist with the processes involved in running monthly pension payroll and year-end tasks.
- Become familiar with the pension administration system to support the Pensions Technical team including how to produce reports, data loads, maintenance and assisting in improvements in automation, workflows, letter production etc.
- Process monthly contributions and data in relation to the UK defined contribution pension arrangements.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to improve systems, data and processes for the wider pensions team.
Education and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Pensions experience would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in administrative work in terms of data load, data manipulation, reporting and maintenance.
- Computer literate with very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to work to deadlines and be adaptable to changing priorities.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.