European Telemarketing Specialist (French-speaking)
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham, Berkshire.
Do you have a life science background?
Are you looking to build a career in sales and/or marketing within a global organisation?
An exciting opportunity hasarisen for a French-speakerto join a newly created team within our European marketing department. You will play a vital role in the business by engaging with customers via telephone and email to generate opportunities for our sales team. You will be responsible for lead handling, lead nurturing, telemarketing, and regional campaign deployment. You will join a passionate, customer-centric and ambitious marketing team where you will be expected to work hard to ensure we achieve our revenue growth objectives, in an atmosphere of fun and creativity.
Customers working in scientific research labs in academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO and government industries. Also, Molecular Devices associates - particularly the field and inside sales teams, the European marketing team, and the North America lead handling team.
- Actively generate new opportunities for the sales team throughinbound lead handling, customer prospecting, outbound cold-calls, and email campaigns.
- Follow established processes to ensure that inbound leads are dealt with timely and accurately, andqualified opportunities are handed over to the appropriate sales person.
- Regionalize and deploy local French and English-speaking telemarketing and email campaigns.
- Promote the benefits of our products and services to customers via telemarketing, and overcome objections, in an informative and attractive way.
- Build strong rapports with customers via telephone to maintain trust in our brand.
- Prepare and structure calls to understand customer’s scientific needs and offer the appropriate service to ensure acquisition of new business and existing customer loyalty.
- Liaise closely with the sales team to build sales pipelines and deliver quality information.
- Accurately update and improve standard process documentation.
- Measure, analyze, and track key metrics around campaign performance.
- Report on performance and review plans at regular cross-functional team meetings.
- Occasional travel to Europe and North America.
The jobholder should possess the qualifications, experience and skills set out below to meet the requirements of the role, as well as embrace the Danaher Values:
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related Life Sciences discipline, e.g. biology, biochemistry.
· French language is essential for this role.
- 2+ years’ experience in a lab setting within the life sciences industry.
· Experience with relationship building and communicating with customers via telephone.
- Proven track record in delivering results and exceeding targets.
· Working in tele-sales or telemarketing
- Working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Marketing or selling scientific equipment and/or complex products in an intellectual market.
- A friendly, confident and professional phone presence is essential to the success of this role.
- Good scientific/technical understanding with strong listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in areas of building relationships, persuasion and research.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate respectfully with customers from different countries.
- Ability to work within structured processes.
- Positive can-do attitude andwillingness to learn and overcome challenges.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Embraces and thrives on challenge.
- Self-motivated with demonstrative organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Strong team player
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Flexible in approach and creative in finding solutions to problems.
Measures of performance:
- Achieve monthly and annual new opportunity creation ($) targets.
- Deliver campaigns on time and in line with projects briefs.
- Make a set number of calls per day to identify genuine prospects that could convert to a sale.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed record (in CRM database)of campaign performanceand sales opportunities.
- Follow standard work and established processes.