European Sales Manager required for a global manufacturer and supplier of high tech engineering parts for repair and manufacturing based in Dublin. The successful candidate will have a strong sales background within medical & healthcare electronic parts and components, and will be happy to travel extensively across Europe selling these parts.
European Sales Manager - Medical / Healthcare Position Overview
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies to accelerate growth.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on opportunities.
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Role modelling company values to enhance business and customer performance
- Developing additional gross profit streams
- Managing an existing portfolio of customers and identifying new customers across Europe to generate additional gross profit
European Sales Manager - Medical / Healthcare Position Requirements
- Strong sales background
- Strong background within the medical & healthcare industry
- Understanding of medical & healthcare parts & components
- Full driving licence and passport
- Willing to travel extensively across Europe
European Sales Manager - Medical / Healthcare Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience (£55,000-£80,000 basic)
- End of year bonus scheme
- Generous sales commission plan (to be discussed at interview)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
55,000.00 - 80,000.00 per year