Work from home-UK Nationwide
Salary up to £55k
Annual Bonus, Life Cover, Healthcare & Pension
Compac(Tomra Lane Sorting) provide integrated post-harvest sorting and grading solutions and services to the global fresh produce industry. As a new part of the TOMRA family acquired in 2017, Compaccomplementour offerings with solutions for apples, citrus fruits, kiwifruit, cherries, avocados, stone fruit and many more. Due to this expansion,we are now looking for a highly motivated, experienced Sales Executive to help drive forward our European growth, specifically focusing on the UK, Netherlands and Belgium.
Working directly with the Regional Director for EMENA, the Sales Executive will build on the current success and develop a strong business by working directly with customers and partners to deliver sales revenue and build a strong client pipeline for the future. You will be an integral part of a highly motivated European team, with an opportunity to be a significant contributor to the local and global teams!
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Developing sales of Compac Products in the Fresh Produce Grading, Sorting and Repacking market for UK, Netherlands and Belgium.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met in line with goals set by Regional Director
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key individuals in the existing and prospective customers
- Work closely with UK partner to develop and support UK Sales activities
- Identify potential System Integrator Partners for Netherlands and Belgium
- Gain strong product knowledge being able to clearly articulate the products and their value propositions
- Manage and maintain accurate forecast and pipeline CRM data (Salesforce)
- Build a strong personal relationship with the European Sales and Service team
- Feedback both locally and globally market knowledge and requirements to help Compac continue to solve our customers’ challenges
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Sales Executive Attributes/Experience:
- Previous experience incapital equipment sales ideally in an international environment
- Full Driving Licence and close to an Airport for International Travel
- Prepared to travel across UK, Netherlands and Belgium
- Excellent communicator, a team worker and a positive attitude
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Food industry exposure desirable though not essential
**To be considered for our Sales Executive, send your CV via the APPLY button**
TOMRA Sorting Solutions creates sensor-based technologies for sorting and process analysis within the recycling, mining, food and other industries. With more than 13,740 installations worldwide, TOMRA Sorting Solutions offers a unique range of complementary sorting technologies, the most extensive service base and the widest geographic and market segment coverage in the industry.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development