IT Sales – European Partner Manager – Surveillance Solutions
£55k-£60k BASIC, £110k-£120k OTE + Excellent Benefits
A cutting-edge SaaS technology provider is leading the intelligence and security market with its powerful surveillance software solutions for the defence, security and police markets. With a strong partner network in place in the UK, our client is looking for a hands-on partner manager to establish and grow a partner network across Europe. It is imperative that you have a proven track record and strong relationships with government contractors (such as BAE, Lockheed Martin and Boeing) and SI’s. This role comes with a great amount of responsibility (P+L, strategy, forecasting, direction etc) so it is essential you possess a very strategic and methodical skill set. This thought provoking organisation truly is a ‘game-changer’ within the intelligence and security space and is carving the way to a safer world!
Candidate Skills Required:
- 5+ years partner sales experience
- Relationships with government contractors and/or SI’s
- Strong understanding of the defence, security and police markets
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
- Degree educated
- Sold surveillance software solutions e.g. facial recognition
- A stable career record
Call Preyian Patel on 01926 800252 or email to : email@example.com
• All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
• Please do not apply unless you have the required experience. All applications without the required experience will be unsuccessful.
We specialise in the placement of IT/Telecoms Sales Professional's across the UK. If you are looking for a new career and sell IT/Telecommunication solutions or services we would love to talk to you, especially if you are currently holding/or have held a position as a Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive/Manager, Partner Manager, Channel Manager, Alliance Manager, Sales Manager and/or Sales Director.