Estimator / Project Administrator – (Specialist Contracting)
Salary: Upwards 25K Per Annum, DOE
Job type: Full Time
Well established Specialist Contractors seeks confident and experienced estimator to coordinate sales, tenders and operational functions for their Resin Flooring Division.
Supported by a Contracts Manager and working closely with the Company Directors this person will be the Lynch Pin of an exciting and fast paced contractor office.
Responsibilities of the Estimator / Project Administrator:
- Assist with initial client technical and operational discussions
- Plan and analyse data in order to carry out estimator duties
- Assist with project communication and documentation
- Perform administration and clerical tasks from enquiry to project completion
- Handle project procurement, whilst being aware of commercial and budget restraints
- Assist and monitor Company health and safety records, documentation and training
Requirements of the Estimator / Project Administrator:
Working with both main contractors and direct customers, previous estimating experience along with proven strong construction administration skills and a customer services focused approached is paramount to succeed in this role.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Estimator / Project Administrator, then please apply now!
Depending On Experience