Work as an Estée Lauder Beauty Advisor across all terminals within LHR to achieve sales targets.
Work closely with the LHR Airport Retail Manager to develop an action plan to s upport the team to achieve required retail sales targets and goals set by the Company as communicated by the Account Coordinator. Analyze monthly sales reports and identify coaching opportunities.
Lead by example, demonstrating a high level of professionalism and excellent customer service whilst following Company grooming guidelines and improving them for others.
- Identify training needs of individual Beauty Advisors with th support of LHR Airport Retail Manager, discuss with Field Education Manager and Account Co-ordinator and conduct on-counter coaching to address any needs
- Develop the Beauty Advisor’s services, product knowledge and Greet Meet Treat Complete service skills
- Ensure that all learnings from classroom trainings are implemented at counter by the Beauty Advisors
- Lead and participate with retail activation and new product launches at counter
- Conduct inductions for new Beauty Advisors
- Conduct generic staff trainings to support retail targets during key calendar moments (Chinese New Year, Summer, Holiday, 5* launches).
- Communicate staff performance, ability, morale, good news stories and accomplishments to the Field Education Manager/Account Co-ordinator
- Support the Field Education Manager during Team Learning Labs and new employee Beautiful Start seminars on dates to be previously approved by the Retailer and Account Co-ordinator.
- Encourage Beauty Advisors to adopt the use of ELX and other social media channels and carry out coaching sessions using the system and certifications. Carry admin tasks to support smooth running of the business.