Are you a Sales Manager with Estate Planning experience? How would you like to be a part of a passionate and enthusiastic company culture that supports and motivates each other?
Key Group currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 'Estate Planning Sales Manager' to manage its sales team based in Preston.
- To lead and manage the Estate Planning Sales team
- To manage day to day delivery and achievement of sales targets
- To manage adviser's performance and activity
- To train, coach and develop the team to maximise results, in line with, and to exceed company expectations
- To produce appropriate MI and reports for internal and external stakeholders as required
- To ensure compliance with the prescribed processes and with Society of Will Writers (SWW) Client Charter
- Ensure advisers deliver an excellent and compliant telephone sales service to customers
- Ensure advisers maximise all lead opportunities through upselling to achieve the highest possible value per sale
- Monitor lead levels and resulting follow up and sales activity
- Ensure performance KPIs and targets are met by team members to achieve strong company results
- Ensure that the sales process is accurately and effectively delivered to the required and higher standard
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to leadership and management
- Conduct regular adviser appraisals (121s) reviewing performance and taking corrective action where required
- Ensure regular and appropriate training and coaching, including CPD, are delivered to, and carried out by advisers to strive to the highest level of performance
- Maintain the company's record keeping standards in line with compliance and operational requirements.
- Liaise with external stakeholders where required (SWW, Office of the Public Guardian)
- Produce MI and company reports as required
Estate Planning Sales Manager | Sales | Leadership | Mentoring | Management | Negotiation | Call Centre | Telephony | Legal Services | Financial Services | Reporting | MI | Compliance | Customer Service | Change Management
- An aptitude for telephone sales at a sophisticated level and experience within a call centre sales environment would be advantageous
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets within an estate planning or legal services or financial services environment
- Proven successful performance management experience alongside integrity in dealing with and understanding people
- Change management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to recognise and achieve key targets and the ability to performance manage and create a culture of ownership of each team member
- Understand performance trends and have the ability to understand variance within team
- Able to work both on your own initiative and as a team player
- Enthusiastic with a passion to succeed within a growing company
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.
32,000.00 - 37,000.00 per year