Estate Manager /Block Manager – Bromley
£25,000 - £32,000 OTE
Our client is the fastest growing, privately owned Property Group in South East London and Kent they now have 35 offices and 10 Divisions and employ in excess of 400 staff across South London and Kent.
Block Managers play a crucial role in delivering exceptional customer service to their clients by managing a multifaceted portfolio of residential blocks.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Block and Estate Manager to join our established team and to manage their Kent based portfolio.
You’ll be someone who flourishes while working in a complex role, a proactive team member and excellent communicator.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets
- Liaising with leaseholders, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs and service contracts
- Administering insurance claims
- Arranging large works and consulting with owners
- Arranging risk assessments and monitoring health and safety compliance
- Carrying out site inspections
- Each member of our team is carefully selected for their professionalism, tenacity, and desire to work to the best of their ability.
Skills and attributes:
- Experience working within a similar function focused on block & estate management (long leasehold)
- A strong understanding of the legislation surrounding property/block management
- IRPM qualified
- Numerate with IT skills across Microsoft office suites
- A key player in a busy and supportive team
- Clear communicator across all platforms
- Monthly target commission / bonus
- A good base salary
- Use of pool car for site inspections
- Support in obtaining/maintaining your qualifications and your continued personal development
- Opportunity for career progression within a growing Company
If you are interested in this Block Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.