A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator to join a market leading Estate Agent based in Stratford. This exceptional brand has a strong sales division and is looking for an ambitious Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator to complement the existing team.
The successful Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator will have at least 2 years industry experience, be impeccably well presented, have incredible written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a drive and hunger to succeed and progress within the Estate Agency industry.
The Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator will be an existing Sales Negotiator looking to take that next step in their career through joining a fantastic company such as this.
Within this role the Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, conducting viewings, negotiating the sale, sales progression and assisting junior members of the team.
Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage / Car Allowance / Company car
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator eager to join a market leading brand.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896