JOB OVERVIEW: ERP Systems Support Specialist / ERP Systems & Database Administrator sought by leading manufacturing company based in Avonmouth, Bristol.
SALARY: C£50K plus benefits package !
LOCATION:- Avonmouth, Bristol
For decades, my established client has been at the forefront of providing luxury products to the specialist health and beauty markets.The company continually invests in its employees and encourages continuing professional development and ongoing training making this a great place to work and realise your true potential.
My client has a fantastic new opportunity for a ERP Systems Support Specialist to join the technical team. The main objective of this role is to support and develop enhanced functionality with various Business Information systems. Principally this is within the company’s ERP system, Epicor, including WMS and EDI integration
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limitied to the following;
- Accountable for all ERP systems (UK & US ERP)
- Act as 2nd & 3rd line support for ERP Cases logged by the Service Desk.
- Epicor System Administration - General Support and Troubleshooting.
- Epicor Backend Administration - Server/Environment, SQL Server.
- Epicor Access Control - Administration of User Access Rights/Permissions.
- Tech Development - Development of Custom Objects, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Data Manipulation - Data Migration & Updates.
- WMS Support – RF Guns, Inventory Control.
- Production of documentation for developed solutions and fixes.
- EDI knowledge – support and develop new EDI partners.
- Develop ERP for continual improvement.
You will possess experience in much of the following;
- SQL Development experience
- T-SQL (Complex query design, Views, Functions, Triggers and Stored Procedures)
- SQL Database Administration – Backup, Restore, Performance Tuning
- ERP Business Processes (any ERP suite fine)
- ERP Stock Control Awareness (any ERP suite fine)
- Windows Server 2003 upwards
- Excellent Microsoft Skills, especially EXCEL and WORD
- EXCEL: VBScripts
- XML/XSL – Ability to read and create XML formats
- VMWare administration, performance monitoring
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader, which offers excellent training & continuing professional development, my client offers;
- A highly competitive salary plus and a comprehensive benefits package
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded technical enthusiasts.
- There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; ERP, EPICOR, WMS, Business Intelligence, SQL Server, Database, DBA, data warehouse, software developer, engineer, programmer, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, systems administrator, administration, support, analyst, consultant,
plus benefits package