Are you a Surrey/Hampshire based ERP Consultant - Charity and Tech, looking for a great local job?
One of the UK's best organisations selling and supporting award-winning global SaaS financial and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join their team based in Bordon, East Hampshire.
This role is perfect for an individual with a Maths/Computer Science background who wants to work locally in a supported environment, doing highly skilled work.
They are a small, fast growing official Oracle / Netsuite Solution Provider. Oracle/NetSuite is the world's most deployed Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Platform, working in 40,000+ organisations. They are a specialist in helping global Charities/NGOs/Not for Profits, global Technology companies and fast growth export companies with their accounting and sales/fundraising needs.
They have a loyal, long term base of multiple global UK headquartered Charities and technology/service sector clients. Customer service focus is at the centre of their DNA: the business revolves around long term client relationships and helping clients succeed. In the case of Charities/NGOs/Not for Profits, in addition to a great career, you get the added satisfaction of helping charities advance their missions and do more good.
It is the perfect time to join and make this role your own as the business expands.
The consultant role is the perfect combination of technical and functional expertise. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work in an industry-focused, multi-product environment. You will develop a hands-on approach to analyzing business needs, requirements, processes and will collaborate in the configuration, implementation and integration of cloud business solutions such as; e-commerce & online marketing platforms, accounting & payroll software, not for profit business management solutions.
- Analyze and document customers' business needs, application system requirements, configurations, workflows, processes, and procedures.
- Define, scope and document appropriate solutions to enhance, automate and expedite process improvements.
- Configure, test, deploy, support, and troubleshoot application systems to meet business process requirements.
- Analyze business data reporting requirements and follow up with reports, estimates, design, development, and validation.
- Communicate regularly with project managers and with your team on the status of the work in progress.
- Act as a trusted advisor by leveraging your industry expertise to recommend and help customers optimize their processes and systems.
- Configure demonstration environments used to present business cloud solutions and showcase them to potential customers.
- University degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Maths or a relevant discipline. Must have.
- Familiar with business process concepts (asset).
- Experience with all phases of a project: analysis, design, development, implementation, training, support, integration (asset).
- Practical knowledge of at least one ERP application (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or e-commerce solution (asset).
- Experience with NetSuite solutions is a significant advantage.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities.
- Ability to lead technical working sessions with end-users by talking about impact, not process and engaging at all levels.
- Excellent client management skills; you can resolve or prevent almost any issue by being clear and encouraging an unhindered flow of information, which means getting the right information to the right person through the right channel exactly when it is needed.
- An energetic self-starter and Team Player.
- Good balance between strategic thinking and "get things done" attitude.
- Strong consulting and problem-solving skills.
- Written communication and documentation skills for customer-facing documentation.
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking, truly innovative, rapidly expanding company. You will be working in a company that truly values those who contribute to its success. Our environment is friendly and informal with flexible working hours and a strong emphasis on providing a healthy work-life balance.
Sounds interesting? Please click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; NetSuite Systems Accountant, NetSuite ERP Implementation Consultant, NetSuite ERP Consultant, NetSuite Accountant, may also be considered for this role.
25,000.00 - 45,000.00 per year