ERDF Project Manager - Spider are currently advertising for our Client who are committed to developing individuals to obtain business skills, knowledge and confidence to set up and grow their own business. They are currently recruiting an ERDF Project Manager to join our organisation based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. The ERDF Project Manager is a 2-year fixed term contract, on a full-time basis until August 2021 paying £32,000 pa depending on experience.
As a Project Manager, you will be working with the Enterprise Programme and Contracts Manager, responsible for the identity, design, promotion and delivery of ERDF project services to start-up businesses (less than 12 months trading) and pre-start-up businesses.
Summary of responsibilities:
- To project manage the evolving ERDF programme and implement working practices and procedures to meet the criteria
- To report programme progress and statistics monthly and quarterly to New Anglia LEP and the Company management
- To line manage ERDF delivery through staff and workshop planning
- Be aware of current business advice legislation and practices and suggest improvements to increase efficiency and customer service
- Support and motivate staff including business advisors, trainers and administration personnel
- To attain ERDF output targets set by the New Anglia LEP
- To work effectively within the business to always ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction
- To support the organisation's desire to continuously improve
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Essential to have strong project management and budgeting skills
- People person with excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing and motivating staff at all levels
- Ability to reference data in presentations at board level
- Previous experience of project managing European funded projects
- A broad-based business background, preferably has run their own business
- A knowledge of designing and specifying training courses would be advantageous
- Ability to work and communicate convincingly with senior executives from both private and public sector
- Ability to deliver training courses and programmes as necessary
- A sound commercial mind and approach
- Full clean driving licence
Please note this is an ERDF Funded Programme
This is fantastic opportunity to join the team. Offering a salary of £32,000pa depending on experience, working on a fixed term contract until August 2021. Hours are 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am - 5.00pm.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this role please apply by forwarding your CV and Covering Letter as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, and Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Business Account Manager, Business Adviser, Business Development, Development Manager
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.