Enterprise Account Manager
Leading PR Software & Stakeholder Management Provider
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission OTE £80k + Fantastic Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a leading global provider of PR Software (SAAS) & Stakeholder Management tools to Public Affairs, PR & Communications professionals around the world. Their technology is used by thousands of organisations including many FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 Firms so they can better understand and connect with the people that matter to them.
This company has a proven track record of developing their staff and promoting from within.
Benefits for you:
- 25 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays
- Base Salary of up to £50k + Uncapped Commission, OTE of £80k
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Generous and Uncapped Commission Scheme
About the Role of Enterprise Account Manager
We are looking to recruit for anEnterprise Account Manager for the UK market.
You will have an existing book of business worth £1million to manage, grow and develop whilst also hunting for new business in your existing client base.
The role will be based in London (home based for the foreseeable future due to the current Pandemic)and then once the market gets back to normal you will be spending at least 25% of your time travelling out to see clients in the UK (mostly in London).
We are looking for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and develop long lasting relationships with clients:
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will:
- Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with existing clients and new prospects to maximize revenue yield and renewal likelihood
- Be responsible for selling a range of subscription based SAAS solutions including: media monitoring solutions, online press release distribution, social media software, stakeholder management and political intelligence
- Grow revenue from existing accounts through cross selling / up selling solutions to senior level decision makers of leading brands and corporates including Marketing Managers / Marketing Directors, Head of Communications, PR Manager / Head of PR and Head of Public Affairs
- Develop new business with new prospects inside existing accounts
- Become a trusted advisor to your client to ensure they maximize their relationship with the company and are open to communications about new products, promotions and upcoming events
- Travel throughout the UK to meet with clients for sales presentations
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
If you are an exceptional Enterprise Account Managerwho has a track record in Account Managementwithin Media Intelligence / PR Software / Digital Marketing and would like to work for a market leader where you can develop and progress your career then we would love to hear from you!
Your Skills & Experience
- Successful track record in account management (minimum 5 years experience)
- Must have experience of working within Media Intelligence or a PR Software Provider
- Experience of managing and growing enterprise level accounts
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Degree educated
- Experience of selling SAAS Solutions and putting together contract proposals
- Proven experience of managing and growing key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Excellent face to face presentation skills and proven negotiator
Apply now for this Enterprise Account Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
Base Salary of £50,000 + Uncapped Commission, OTE £80,000 + Benefits: 25 days paid holiday + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Subsidised Gym Membership + Generous Pension Scheme + Other Excellent Benefits!!!!