Enterprise Account Executive
Fast Growing Learning & Development SAAS Provider
Base Salary up to £60k + Uncapped Commission, OTE £120k + Benefits
Remote Working / Home Based
About the Company
Our client is a fast growing start up – they provide learning & development / e learning software solutions via their SAAS platform. Their digital coaching solution enables personalised coaching for employees of all levels therefore ensuring satisfied, engaged and productive employees who actively transform the company they work for as well as transforming themselves to be more productive.
Due to some major investment by their Private Equity backers they are looking to grow their footprint in the UK by hiring for an Enterprise Account Executive / Business Development Manager.
About the role of Enterprise Account Executive
- Newly created Enterprise Sales role working remotely / from home and reporting into the Sales Director
- Customer facing role selling and closing high value (£100k+ deals) for their SAAS solution to global companies (‘C’ Suite decision makers) across a wide range of industry sectors
- Decision makers will be HR Directors, Heads of Learning & Development or ‘C’ Suite
- 60% of the role will be prospecting from cold / developing your own prospects and 40% will be leads generated via SDR’s
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities ensuring Sales targets and KPI’s are met
- Taking full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle
- Developing account plans with prospective clients
- Meeting with clients face to face and providing web based sales demonstrations
Why Join this Company?
- Competitive Salary with an Uncapped Commission structure – accelerators kick in once targets are hit and the OTE can easily be exceeded
- Recently won an award from a major outlet for one of the fastest growing software start ups this year!
- Plenty of autonomy as you will be home based – this role would suit someone who does not like to be micro managed and who can manage their own book of business
- Plenty of untapped business and Greenfield territory to go after – this will be the 2nd hire they make in the UK Sales team!
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Enterprise level sales experience
- A broad range of commercial experience and a track record of developing, negotiating and delivering high value deals
- Experience of selling software / SAAS solutions to ‘C’ suite decision makers ideally HR Directors or Heads of Learning & Development
- Experience of selling e learning would be ideal but not essential
- Experience & track record of closing £100k+ deals
- High level of professionalism and personal drive with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
Apply now for thisEnterprise Account Executive role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research / Advisory & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
Basic Salary £60,000 + Uncapped Commission, OTE £120,000 + Benefits including: 26 days paid holiday + Private Healthcare + Contributory Pension Scheme + Subsidized Gym Membership + Generous Uncapped Commission Scheme + Flexible Working