We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions live inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Do you love the thrill of victory? Are you interested in a path to success? Then the Enterprise Account Executive role at Prometheus Group may be the job for you! Due to increased demand for our award-winning ERP software solutions, Prometheus is actively seeking enthusiastic, driven sales professionals to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling Prometheus Group software products and services to both new and existing customers in order to achieve or exceed annual revenue target. To do so, we are looking for someone who is looking to build lasting relationships with our customers, including large companies such as Exxon-Mobil! The ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a desire to win. This exciting position will maximize your sales skills and provide substantial financial rewards!
Here at Prometheus Group, a fundamental basis of our company structure is climbing our corporate ladder. We are interested in employees looking to build a career from a role such as the Enterprise Account Executive, up to a plethora of different higher-level roles.
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue targets
- Actively understand each accounts strategic growth plans and technology
- Develop effective account plans to ensure revenue delivery
- Establish and maintain key relationships at multiple levels within the accounts
- Develop and deliver effective presentations and written proposals
- Follow a disciplined approach to pipeline development and growth
- University Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience selling enterprise software
- Mobility, ERP, Manufacturing or Plant Maintenance experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic self-starter, competitive and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated success with enterprise sales campaigns in a competitive market
- Demonstrated ability to create value for account stakeholders using strategic selling skills