Are you looking for a leadership role with a world-class engineering team? Are you looking for a new role with great opportunities? if so, read on!
- Medical Aid
- Shift Hours
- Bonus: 8%
- £40,000-£48,000 PER ANNUM
The Team Leader is responsible for delivering the performance of the manufacturing lines and engineering team in relation to Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People Development.
During periods of downtime (planned maintenance and breakdowns) the Team Leader will ensure the full utilisation of the team in value-adding activities.
- Drive the health and safety culture to create a healthy and risk-free working environment.
- Ensure timely raising, escalating and closure of all ZAP related corrective & preventative actions.
- Perform a daily safety audit of their area of responsibility and contribute to the line safety Gemba.
- Escalate any issues that might compromise product safety and product quality.
- Ensure all planned maintenance tasks are performed to the required standard on plant which manufactures finished products, components and syrups.
- Manage compliance to FSSC 22000 / Suntory MQR
- Manage Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Comply with and manage team's adherence to the personal hygiene policy.
- Manage and continually develop the Infinite Loop procedures in the factory.
- Ensure correct completion of SAP PM Processes by all your shift members.
- Maximise plant capability and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) by managing losses at your workplace.
- Maximise the line performance as defined by overall equipment effectiveness.
- Lead continuous improvement using OE methodologies.
- Ensure accurate daily performance against department KPI's.
- Regular checks of issues and support the 2 hourly meetings.
- Regularly communicating results (OEE) & bridge information gaps.
- Managing the shift action
- Continually improving data collection and communication systems (MES being the primary system).
- People Development
- Commit to personal and team development through regular and meaningful application of the PDR process.
- Conduct effective performance and absence management processes.
- Coach team members on the infinite loop, continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Conduct briefings of business and site information at least once per shift rotation.
- Ensure every team member understands their contribution to the area and site objectives.
- Ensure a cost-effective operation by leading the team
- HNC or equivalent in a numerate discipline or vocational training in a relative Engineering field.
- Knowledge of managing complex plant and engineering resources within a manufacturing environment.
- Effective planning skills, including use of Gantt charts.
- Interpret daily action plans.
- Strong computer skills with ability to work with Microsoft office programmes and bespoke automation software.
- Good communication skills.
- Solve complex issues effectively
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including report writing and formal presentation skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of credibility, integrity and resilience.
- Strong innovative and analytical skills
If you think you tick all the boxes, why not click apply today!
£40,000.00 - £48,000.00 per year