Interested in working for an independent as opposed to a large corporate agency? Specialist rather than generalist? Looking for a more supportive working environment? If you're answering yes to these questions then please read on!
ASC Connections is an established Consultancy with REC Audited status and an enviable reputation for excellence, developed over our 28 year history. We operate within niche market specialisms across both Technical and Business disciplines delivering a professional, dedicated and consistent service to clients and candidates alike. With 4 offices across the UK, we are always looking to expand our brand and provide excellent opportunities for development.
As an Engineering Resourcer you will be working closely with a small team of Engineering Recruitment Consultants to maximise their profitability by undertaking a variety of candidate sourcing and administration together with fielding of calls and candidate liaison. Main responsibilities will include:
- Resourcing for a variety of roles within Blue Collar and Industrial engineering, including Fabricators / Welders, FLT Drivers, Mechanical Assemblers / Fitters, Pipe Fitters, Material Handlers, Machine Setters / Operators and Quality Technicians within Manufacturing and Production environments.
- Advertising roles on the company website and other job boards.
- Managing ad response.
- Interviewing candidates - over the phone and face to face.
- Searching all databases on a daily basis to source candidates and generate sales leads.
- Carrying out relevant candidate testing.
- Lead generation from candidates and other sources to pass to Consultants / Business Development team.
- Updating the CRM database.
- Handling routine client, candidate and payroll queries.
- Taking references and issuing reference requests by email.
- Candidate pre and post start liaison.
We would love to speak to you if you:
- Have some previous experience within recruitment / sales.
- Have an interest in technical recruitment, i.e. engineering / manufacturing, as this will be the sector you'll be recruiting within.
- Love communicating with people as this will be your daily job!
As an Engineering Resourcer you will receive an excellent package which includes a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus an uncapped commission package. Holiday is 25 days plus one extra day each year (after 3 years' service) up to a maximum of 30 days. We also have a bit of fun with quarterly competitions and prizes which means that monthly incentives are always on offer!
The Engineering Resourcer vacancy is based in our office in Redditch town centre which is easily accessible by car and public transport. This is easily commutable from areas including Bromsgrove, Kings Norton, Alvechurch, Blackwell, Droitwich, Stratford-upon-Avon, Bidford-on-Avon, Henley-in-Arden, Longbridge, Rubery, Rednal, Solihull and Shirley.
If you're interested in developing your recruitment experience within an experienced technical team then please do not hesitate to apply!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
£20,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year