This a permanent role based in Cwmbran with a salary banding of circa GBP 42,000 – 50,000.
Engineering Manager Key Requirements:
- Effective planning and execution of engineering projects including design, product development, testing and airworthiness approvals through to first delivery.
•Creation of coherent work breakdown structures.
•Creation of robust engineering plans.
•Create and maintains a Robust Requirements Plan – Capture; Validate and Verify.
- Generate and maintain customer product specifications.
- Manage engineering changes through the engineering functions to support project delivery.
- Assess and manage technical risks to avoid adverse project impact.
Engineering Manager Desirable Skills:
- Minimum HNC/HND Education
- Engineering experience (5 yrs minimum)
- Previous engineering management / project management experience preferred.
- Experience of engineering design.
- High and proven interpersonal skills.
- Competent communicator
- Self-reliant, hardworking, pro-active, motivated and an achiever.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Operations Manager that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
If this role is not what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Engineering we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the Engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world-class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our Aerospace, Automotive and Consumer Electronics partners quicker than the competition.