We’re one of the largest family-owned construction, infrastructure and support services businesses in the UK. Want to join us?
We’re looking for an experienced and reliable Electrician to join our talented team at our facility in Morpeth. We aim to deliver the highest quality for our customers, so you’ll need to share our enthusiasm for standards and best practice, and exceeding expectations too.
What you'll do:
- To undertake the role of the LV Appointed Person.
- To ensure that the Facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the Performance Standards of the Project Agreement.
- To undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work either independently or under the supervision of the Maintenance Team Leader
- To take part in an On-Call rota providing 24hr, 365 day cover to the Facilities.
- To provide support and assistance to other Robertson personnel on site in the delivery of contracted services
What you'll need:
- Qualified to BTEC/ HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent trade qualification
- 18th Edition.
- It would be an advantage to have C+G 2391.
- There is also an expectation that the post holder will have a full driving licence.
The successful candidate will require a DBS/Disclosure Check
Who we’re looking for:
People are at the heart of everything we do and achieve at Robertson. To fit right into the team you’ll aim for excellence and have positive determination, working collaboratively towards our shared goals; create clarity around complex or technical issues, confident in your decisions and quick to adjust to unexpected challenges; and help us make progress towards the best, most sustainable future, for ourselves and our communities.
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients. On top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
Robertson Safeguarding Accountabilities
Knowledge: A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Communication Skills: The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Skills: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the qualities and behaviours required to support the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable groups.
Company: Facilities Management
Robertson Facilities Management provides hard and soft FM services, grounds maintenance and energy services for single and multi-site locations throughout the UK. We work across sectors including commercial, residential, education and healthcare, assuring our customers of high-quality, best value and a sustainable approach.
Location: St George's Park Hospital, Morpeth
Closing Date: 01/12/2020
The working hours for this role are 38.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00 with 24hr on call rota.
Robertson is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
A full Job Description is available on request.