NTT DATA UK's NEW Early Careers Program Engineer Career Track - £32K Starting Salary | Full time | London & M4 Corridor | Min 2 Years IT Work Experience
Join NTT DATA UK's NEW Early Careers Program Engineer Career Track - £32K Starting Salary
| Full time | London & M4 Corridor | Min 2 Years IT Work Experience
We are recruiting for several engineering career tracks:
- QA Automation Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Adobe Experience Manager Engineers
Be a part of NTT DATA UK’s Digital Tech Academy
Ready to launch your career? Get Paid to Learn,
Start the simple 2 step process (digital self-assessment + Interview), apply now!
Optional additional content incase you would like to use:
Prerequisites for the Job and Assessment
- In depth coding and framework experience, with languages such as Java, .NET, Python etc.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant IT project experience
Good to have
- A sound knowledge of market leading test automation tools, such as Cucumber, SOAtest, SoapUI, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- Back-end test automation experience testing APIs, Microservices and Cloud solutions
- DevOps and Continuous Integration experience (CI/CD) using market leading tools such as Jenkins, Maven
- Adobe Experience Manager experience
About NTT DATA UK: NTT DATA UK is a leading consulting and IT services provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 50 countries. Its emphasis is on long-term commitments, combining global reach with local intimacy to provide premier professional services varying from consulting and systems development to outsourcing