Energy Management Consultant (R&D)
£30,000 to £40,000 per year
My client is looking for an individual to join its Energy Systems team based in Nottingham. You will be assisting with a range of short term consultancy and long term R&D projects focusing on topics surrounding the electricity grid infrastructure, optimisation and demand load, as well as investigating emerging technologies and their effect on the electricity network.
I am interested in speaking to anyone with a strong background in R&D Management in the Energy, Electrical or Renewable sectors, particularly if you have a passion for de-carbonisation and an interest in assisting with the shift to Sustainable Mobility.
Skills and Experience:
- An Engineering or technical degree (2:1 minimum)
- Knowledge grid optimisation techniques
- An understanding or demand side response and energy management
- Previous R&D or Consultancy experience
- An understanding of electric vehicle chargers would be highly desirable
- Full Driving License
Role and Responsibility:
- Delivery of consultancy projects, providing technical and strategic advice to clients looking to optimise their grid infrastructure
- Developing and evaluating business models for new products or services
- Write detailed reports and present them to clients
- Research and examine future trends and emerging technologies energy sector
- Write technical papers to contribute to the advancement of the sector
Applications: To hear more about our client and this opportunities working as an Energy Management Consultant based in Nottingham; please call James Sample at ISR Recruitment here in our Manchester office on 07436 071 269 or please send me your latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back.