Our client, a well-established organisation in the medical diagnostic field, is currently recruiting for a Repair Technician with experience in Endoscopic Instruments to work as part of a team based in Dublin on a permanent basis. As the Endoscope Repair Technician, you are responsible to maintain strong service support for the Endoscope customers. Formal training will be provided.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary package
- Healthcare Scheme
- Monthly bonus.
- Training & Development.
- Carry out endoscope repairs ranging from minor repairs such as bending section rubber replacement and angulation adjustment to major repairs such as CCD chip replacement and complete flexible insertion tube replacement.
- Work with the customer support administration on a daily basis
- Produce engineer’s reports and maintain all relevant documentation relating to customer support administration for further processing and invoicing.
- National trade or qualified in an engineering related subject – electrical and/or mechanical.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience repairing flexible Endoscopes is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, technically competent. Additionally, they will possess strong organisational skills, the ability to work independently along with a strong desire to succeed.
If interested, please apply through the link provided or contact Shaqira at Shaqira.firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 41 986 5058.
For more information, please visit www.osborne.ie