End Point Assessor - Hospitality Maidstone / Canterbury £24,500 p.a. + Benefits
Rewarding role as End Point Assessor carrying out apprenticeship assessments for top performing training company
As End Point Assessor ( Hospitality ) you will work with Apprentices and their employers to plan and conduct End Point Assessments. Your responsibilities will include:
- agreeing a schedule / completing planned assessments in learner's work place
- carrying out assessment activity ( face to face & electronic )
- decision-making against recognised assessment plan
- completing IT / paper based report documents
- grading assessments and providing feedback
- confirming grades and pass / fail judgements on a range of work-based evidence
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, our client takes an innovative and dynamic approach, and is one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship. On offer is a great benefits package, including 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas), contributory pension (company matched), life insurance, and company car scheme option after probationary period.
As End Point Assessor ( Hospitality ) you will have current, hands on, professional experience in the Hospitality sector as a team member, Commis Chef, supervisor, Chef de Partie or Senior Production Chef, and qualified as an experienced, qualified Assessor ( Level 2 / IQA ), you will also have:
- knowledge of IQA assessment processes / observations
- experience of professional discussions / reviewing learners' showcase of evidence
- good IT ( MS Office ), time management & communication skills
- ability to work autonomously, in line with an operating framework
- awareness / understanding learner difficulties / disabilities & social needs
If you wish to be considered for the role of End Point Assessor ( Hospitality ), please forward your CV quoting reference 283151A2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: end point assessor hospitality chef apprenticeship training education skills IQA learner Maidstone Canterbury jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
£24,500.00 - £24,500.00 per year