Be in the business of better futures
Through its employability work, our client makes sure people have the skills, support and behaviours they need to get good jobs. Jobs that help them gain the confidence and independence to thrive. Jobs that change lives for the better.
Be an Employment, Training and Education (ETE) Advisor
This role is all about supporting service users into sustainable work and training through one-to-one and group interactions. To help service users progress towards and into work, apply for jobs and perform well in interviews. ETE advisors also deliver group sessions and workshops to help clients gain industry-specific or job-related skills. ETE Advisors work in a target-driven environment and work in partnership with Probation Practitioners, Employment Services and Skills and training teams.
In brief you will:
- To support and move service users into sustainable work in line with the Service delivery model.
- To conduct a diagnostics assessment with all referred service users to assess job readiness and the appropriate level of support required for their journey towards work.
- To provide advice on disclosure of offence(s) to potential employers and opportunity providers on the Rehabilitation of Offender Act 1974, relevant amendments and other relevant legislation.
Join our client
Join our clients ambitious team, who, each year deliver impressive results to help build a better society and create better life chances for more people in more places and in more ways.
In return for your hard work our client provides a competitive benefits package including two days off per year for charity or community work and a day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday.
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment will commence following a basic DS check.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria