PeoplePlus has been selected as a provider for the Department for Work and Pensions’ (“DWP”) Commercial Agreement for the Provision of Employment and Health Related Services (“CAEHRS") framework and as a result will be bidding for a range of employment support contracts that aim to support individuals into employment, including those who require light touch employability support and/or those with barriers requiring additional specialist support and interventions.
We are now accepting applications from individuals looking to join our Talent Network for future work opportunities with PeoplePlus.
We are looking for Career Coaches, Employability and Skills Trainers, Employment Support Specialists and Recruitment Specialists and Consultants to deliver both one-to-one and group employment support and career guidance.
We would like to hear from applicants who have experience in career advice, recruitment, employability or adult education, and have proven success in terms of helping individuals into work and meeting targets.
We are particularly interested in applicants who have experience and knowledge of supporting individuals who are out-of-work who also meet some of the following:
- Sector-specific career guidance / job support e.g. advice on the recruitment processes and priorities in particular sectors such as Health & Social, Construction, Digital & Technology, Engineering & Manufacturing and Logistics
- Improving their skills, including digital literacy
- Money advice, including benefits advice or debt advice
- Specific support for BAME communities, including those whose first language is not English
- Health and wellbeing, including low-level mental health or anxiety
- Bereavement or other family issues
- Housing advice including homelessness
- To become self-employed or grow a small business
The above list is by no means exhaustive and applicants should consider the full range of support needs individuals may need to secure employment including those who may have fallen out of work as a result of Covid 19.
As we are growing our Talent Network we are accepting applications for a range of contract types and working patterns. Details of your preferences will be captured during the application process.