EMEA Sales Systems & Enablement Associate Manager
Location - Reigate
Competitive salary and benefits package
How would you like to join Europe’s largest tissue manufacturer and help us grow our business by improving our sales systems enablement and adoption? Are you passionate about sales, systems, standard process and looking for your next big challenge? Are you excited about creating process standardisation across EMEA for some of the biggest and most known brands of Kimberly-Clark Professional. Would you like to help us make difference?
This is what we do in the EMEA Sales Analytics and Effectiveness Team. WE DELIVER WITH EXCELLENCE, SALES SYSTEMS ENABLEMENT THAT MAKES A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE IN THE EVERYDAY LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide a high level of support to improve sales systems enablement and adoption, whilst creating process standardisation and training. This includes SAAS solutions such as Salesforce.com, Sparta, Showpad, Tableau and SAP (Business Intelligence). By improving user adoption, sales effectiveness & data quality, you will enable the business to better run effectively. You will have a good understanding of business processes with the ability to apply this knowledge to our system.
Key Areas of work include
• Deliver support to our user community to ensure they have the capability and technical support to maximise the effectiveness of the system.
• Implement initiatives and tracking to help the business drive better system data quality to ensure it delivers decisions and execution
• Recommend system changes and upgrades to maintain and evolve our systems to support Kimberly-Clark Professional (KCP) key strategies and initiatives and external and internal regulations
Deliver process creation, training and support to our sales community to ensure they have the capability, effectiveness and support to maximise the effectiveness of the system
• Manage support cases queue to quickly assign and resolve user issues and request for sales and marketing.
• Identify trends in issues / opportunities / gaps in the way sales work and prioritise and identify solutions using the systems available.
• Provide capability support to the sales and marketing teams on processes and/or system changes developed within the systems.
• Deployment of inline capability tools where appropriate.
Implement initiatives and tracking to help the business drive better system data quality to ensure it delivers decisions and execution
• User management: Ensure that the user database is maintained to a high standard based off sales and marketing standard work.
• Maintain territory management to ensure that accounts are correctly allocated.
• Manage the data cleansing process to ensure we meet regulations and keep our data fresh
• Track and identify data quality gaps and Execute data quality improvement activities.
Recommend changes and upgrades to maintain and evolve our systems to support KCP key strategies and initiatives and external and internal regulations
• Work cross-functionally with the sales and marketing teams to understand requested changes to systems with the ability to document and work with ITS on said changes.
• Work cross-functionally with the global regional administrators of systems for best practices and share learnings.
Skills, Experiences and Behaviours
- College degree (or similar qualification) desirable
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales systems
- Extensive experience and knowledge of training sales on systems
- Experience working with and enhancing systems enablement, ideally Salesforce, Showpad, Tableau.
- Experience of working with and implementing SFE tools e.g. Showpad and Microsoft Office
- Experience in translating business needs into technical requirements and translate technical challenges back to the business
- Salesforce Admin Certified desirable (support & training are available)
- Collaboration and strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Good command of English is a must, other languages will be an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
You can also choose from our flexible benefits package which includes:
- Holiday trading
- Share scheme options
- Critical illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Dental cover
- And many more!
At Kimberly-Clark we are happy to consider requests for flexible working, which can include flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours etc.
If this is something you wish to explore, please highlight at interview stage
The Legal Bit!
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
KC is a sponsor of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation Good Recruitment Campaign