Leading investment Bank is looking for a Interim Mat cover as a EMEA Loan Trading Documentation - Primary Loan Closer. The position will sit within a small London based team support the business.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) services clients in Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset Management and the Corporate & Investment Bank.
EMEA Loan Trading Documentation - Primary Loan Closer
EMEA Loan Trading Documentation team is responsible for the settlement of all primary syndications across credit facilities where the Bank is either a MLA or fronting bank. The Loan closer will coordinate with internal stakeholders as well as external clients to de risk the Bank position as quickly as possible while providing a high quality service to all parties through the documentation process. The role is client facing, multi-faceted and deadline driven.
- Working in a very dynamic environment and partnering with the trading desk, external clients, legal counsel and operations to settle primary loan trades across EMEA and North America
- Reviewing and understanding syndicated credit agreements with specific focus on transfer mechanics
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting LMA standard documents and other trade-related documents including assignment agreements and multilateral agreements
- Coordinating with internal and external legal counsel to agree to proposed changes to trade documents
- Acting as the first point for contact for external syndicate lenders and ensuring timely information flows
- Monitoring / tracking / reporting of all escalated issues using appropriate workflow tools
- Coordinating timely and precise trade settlement with various settlement groups across WLMO
- Creating and understanding key metrics reporting for front office teams; daily / weekly / monthly reporting of open / closed / new trade population
- Working on non-BAU projects and initiatives designed to improve automation and strengthen the team's control environment
- 3+ years financial services experience with knowledge of syndicated loans preferred
- Knowledge of loan transfer documentation and loan settlements preferred but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-changing environment
- Loan IQ knowledge is preferred
- Personal motivation and drive to deliver excellence and make a difference every day
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
250.00 - 350.00 /per day