Job Title: EMEA Delivered Cost Analyst
Location: Kings Hill, Kent
Permanent, Full Time
You will provide analytical support and insight to the EMEA Consumer Supply Chain and Business Analysis organisation so that the business exceeds its financial, strategic and operational goals. This represents an exciting and challenging opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work and develop in our rapidly evolving EMEA Consumer business.
You will play an active role in executing key financial and operational Supply Chain strategies in order to drive a step change in EMEA Consumer’s Delivered Cost. Partnering specifically (but not exclusively) with the EMEA Logistics function, you will support by providing appropriate financial analysis, insight into key business performance trends, evaluation of key projects and contributing to capital investment decisions.
You will extensively liaise with both BU and Regional EMEA multifunctional teams to provide guidance on forecasting, to understand trends and issues and to facilitate an improved understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics performance.
The role provides a solid platform for progression into more senior roles within the EMEA Business Analysis organization.
The areas you will be supporting are:
- Financial results analysis, including trends vs targets and prior year
- Forecasting processes
- Delivered Cost / Logistics support for capital investments
- General Supply Chain analysis
- Guidance on cost accounting and CFIs
- The ability to Lead, Challenge and Influence are crucial in the success criteria for this role. You will need to effectively influence senior Supply Chain leaders on how to develop and execute cost optimization strategies.
- You will be educated to degree level and be fluent in English
- You will have a high level of competence in cost and general accounting principles, ideally come with previous experience in a Supply Chain finance environment, as well as demonstrate an ability to appreciate the wider business and operational context from financial trends.
- Knowledge of K-C’s accounting and reporting systems (SAP R3) is highly desirable.
- You must also be knowledgeable in financial theory and practice, including discounted cash flow analysis, business modelling, financial statement analysis, and sensitivity analysis.
- You will have the ability to work effectively across diverse cultures is critical and the candidate must be able to demonstrate impactful verbal and written communication skills.
- You must also be able to self-prioritize, act independently and be proactively committed to your self-development.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm - we offer an attractive benefits package within a successful global business. This includes a highly competitive salary, which is negotiable depending on experience, as well as:
- Performance-related bonus (10%)
- Generous pension contributions
- Share scheme options
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as holiday trading options
You can also choose from our flexible benefits package which includes things like critical illness cover, travel insurance, dental cover, and many more!
Above all, we pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture, and our commitment to you is that we will offer support and development to enhance your career.
Sound like the next step in your career, or want to know more? Just click apply, and I’ll be in touch!