EMEA BRAND Account Manager with Fluent German (to native level)
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer – happy to discuss
Benefits which include 25 days annual leave which increases 1 day each year up to a max of 30 days, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, personal travel insurance, contributory pension, childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers, life assurance of 4 times annual salary, interest free season ticket loan, 50% paid towards gym membership.
Our client is a world leader in enterprise brand protection uses a SaaS delivery model to provide advanced technology and expertise that protects the revenues and reputations of the world's leading brands.
The Account Manager will focus on delivering online Brand Protection solutions to a broad selection of clients and is responsible for managing outsourced professional and administrative services for specific corporate clients.
You must have previous experience of managing global clients, speak German to native level and will be working in a dynamic, fast paced organization at the forefront of their industry.
- Effectively manage full lifecycle of service engagement
- Create adaptive solutions to address specific client needs
- Manage client expectations and service requirements
- Effectively develop and communicate data-driven recommendations
- Leverage internal and external software tools at expert level
- Work closely with internal services team to create monthly deliverables
- Quickly identify and adapt to industry trends and client requirements
- Some travel is required
- Collaborate with internal departments to provide expert assistance and training where necessary
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time/deadline management skills
- Team player – ability to work with colleagues in multiple locations
- German at Native speaking level