EMEA Account Manager - Mobile Gaming
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an Account Manager with 5-7 years professional experience in IT B2B inside sales or account management supporting customers in the EMEA and CEE region, initially on an 11-month contract to play a pivotal role in building publisher revenue in the EMEA region. Previous experience in mobile-games monetization would be a huge plus.
Job Reference: BBBH 15982
What will an EMEA Account Manager do?
- Acquire new Publishers in the EMEA region, onboard them to Audience Network, and grow their businesses
- Be a trusted consultant to Publishers and help them adopt our products and grow Audience Network revenue
- Partner with Publisher to help their overall business grow, using internal cross functional colleagues and external resources where appropriate
- Troubleshoot publisher issues with internal cross functional colleagues
- Work at scale across many accounts, using automated tools on an hourly basis
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to Publishers and Stakeholders
- Build deep knowledge in vertical markets such as Gaming, in order to support Publisher growth
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-7 years professional experience in IT B2B inside sales or account management supporting customers in the EMEA and CEE region
- Proven track record of consistently developing relationships over the phone, email and other channels
- Ability to work with developer entrepreneurs to mutual benefit
- Ability to translate actions plans and communications
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ad tech experience is preferred
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040