6 months (will last 12 months)
A Midlands based business are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer for a 6 month contract, which will certainly last a year, to join their multidisciplinary team. The embedded systems contractor will have:
- Excellent embedded software skills and the capability to take on a full development role.
- Medical device development experience, with a working knowledge of IEC62304 being beneficial.
- Experience of developing software for connected devices (e.g. using Bluetooth LE) on small microcontrollers.
- Ideally some experience of the TI CC26xx family of Bluetooth microcontrollers.
- Experience in software lifecycle management.
- A degree in a relevant subject from a well-established university.
If this opportunity is of interest please reply with an up to date CV.