FINTEC recruit is seeking an Embedded Linux Engineer for our automotive engineering client based in Buckingham. This is a permanent position with salary £45,000 to £60,000 plus benefits. You will require to have experience with Linux BSPs and Linux Kernel
- Working within a Development team, developing new and existing applications
- Programming for embedded Linux applications using C.
- Analyse requirements and develop design alternatives
- Present and attend architecture, design and code reviews.
Skills and Experience required for the Embedded Linux Engineer role:
- 5 years' experience developing for embedded systems
- C, Embedded Linux, Yocto, Python, TCP/IP stack, EtherCAT
- Strong Embedded C Programming skills
- Degree qualified in Electronics
- Proven experience with Linux BSPs and Linux Kernel
Full details of the Embedded Linux Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year