Email Marketing Manager - London - £45,000
This leading high-end fashion retailer is looking for an extremely talented and passionate Email Marketing Manager to join their fantastic teams based in the City of London. Are you passionate about all areas of retail, customer experience and digital? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Key responsibilities as Email Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the marketing & trading teams to build a vigorous email plan, using trading & product knowledge to ensure emails support objective: either direct response, customer acquisition or retention.
- Own and be responsible for the email marketing process, including end-to-end management & co-ordination from planning to briefing Design & Content teams, through to email build, sending using our ESP, and reporting
- Own the relationship with our ESP (Email Service Provider), ensuring we are using the technology to its full potential
- Undertake email performance reporting and draw actionable insights to help continuously optimise email performance
- Own App push communications from the customer App, in line with the marketing & trading calendar
- Collaborate with tech and design teams to ensure successful execution of marketing plans and messaging.
- Begin testing viability of other subscriber comms channels, e.g. SMS & WhatsApp
Required Skills & Experience for Email Marketing Manager
- Proven experience owning email marketing and segmentation plans, including the end-to-end co-ordination and execution
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different teams to enable on-time and quality execution
- Experience using at least one technical ESP system for at least 12 months
- Ability to translate data analysis into insights and actions to optimise performance, with a belief in a data-led and test & learn approach
- Advanced understanding of Excel, e.g. pivot tables, creating charts, VLOOKUPS, etc.
£45,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year