Electronics Repair Engineer
Essential Experience - Electronics Repair, Motor Drives, AC Drives, DC Drives, Inverters, Servo Drives
Job Type: Permanent
Post Code: SL1 1XY
Salary: Up to £45,000
Start Date: ASAP
You will be joining an established firm in Slough. Core business is the repair of industrial motor drive technology and associated control systems.
AC & DC Drives, Inverters, Electronic Instrumentation, Printed Circuit Boards, Controllers, Servo Drives & Motors
Due to expansion and new contracts, an experienced Electronics Repair Engineer is required to complement existing engineering staff.
Core business is the repair of industrial motor drive technology and associated control systems
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Repair Engineer:
- Possessing a recognised qualification in electronics engineering
- Reverse engineering electronic circuits where circuit diagrams are not available
- Capable of using skill and initiative to diagnose complex problems to component level
- Competent in the use of a range of electronic test equipment
- Replacing the identified components to a high standard of finish
- Testing the equipment to ensure correct operation
- Possessing a genuine interest in electronics
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in the repair of motor drives including their basic set-up used to test the items after repair
- Recognised qualification in electronics
- A desire to work in the field of industrial electronic repair
- Analytical mind
- Enthusiastic nature
Keywords: Electronics, Repair, Engineering, Circuit Diagrams, Electronic Testing, Motor Drives, Trainee, Slough, Berkshire
The role will suit individuals currently working as an Electronics Repair Engineer, Bench Engineer and be living within a commutable distance of Manchester, Stockport, Warrington, Altrincham, Wigan or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year