A Global Display Manufacturer seeks a bright Electronics R&D Engineer to work on the development of their next-generation OLED displays, bringing experience in transistor level analogue / mixed signal design and a strong academic background.
As a key member of a talented R&D Team, you will get involved with the creation of new pixel circuits using oxide TFTs and other ultra-small pixel circuits for high definition displays.
Key Skills & Experience should include:
- Minimum of 2.1 Masters Degree (PhD ideal) in Electronic Engineering or related subject.
- Experience of transistor level analogue / mixed signal design.
- Experience in simulation and layout of TFT circuits.
- An understanding of the physics of semiconductor devices.
- Exposure to design tools such as Cadence EDA.
- Evidence of publications / research.
This challenging Analogue Electronics Engineer role offers exposure to the very latest consumer electronics technology, the chance to train and develop your career and work closely with the manufacturing divisions in Japan.
A generous salary package includes a non-contributory pension scheme, relocation assistance and local amenity benefits.
Dep on Exp + Non-Cont Pension + Priv medical + Career Dev