ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
To £55,000 & PACKAGE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a global engineering company who supply a range of products to the automotive industry.
The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the development of both existing and innovative new products.
- Provide electronics, mechatronics and electrical input into R&D projects
- Schematic Capture
- PCBA Design - Analogue & Digital
- Component selection, build and testing and debugging
- EMC testing
- Microprocessor programming
- Work with external suppliers on development projects
- Degree qualified in an Electronics Engineer
- Experience of both Analogue and Digital design
- Experience of working with 24v components -advantageous
- A good balance of theoretical understanding and practical knowledge
- C programming (desirable)
- Forward thinking individual
- Hands on approach
A great opportunity for somebody looking for a truly varied and challenging role!
APPLY NOW or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 4801 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year