Randstad are recruiting for a Test Team Lead with a background in Electronic Systems / RF. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will lead a small team of electronic test technicians responsible for testing company products. You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality products on time to the customer satisfaction.
- Test of electronic systems, RF, power supplies and racks
- RF test on variety of products e.g. Gain, P1dB, IP3, Noise Figure
- Component level fault finding/debugging
- Customer Equipment repair
- Responsible for achieving delivery dates
- Support Production Engineer on (NPI) New Product Introduction
- RF test experience e.g. Network / Spectrum Analyser and Noise Figure measurements.
- High level of understanding of RF principles and Analytical skills.
- Excellent component level fault finding / debugging skills.
- Manual soldering skills to a very high standard (surface mount and leaded).
- Ability to follow written and automated test procedures.
- Fibre Optics Knowledge.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001-2015 quality practices.
- ONC / HNC in electronics engineering or equivalent
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
£30,000.00 - £38,000.00 per year