Job Title: Electrician
Location: London & surrounding areas
Salary: £16.00 to £18.00 / Hour (depending on experience) + Van
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading provider of natural and smoke ventilation systems to business and local authority customers across the UK since 1988.
Well known for innovation, customer commitment, reliability and value, their success is based on a practical, straight forward approach to solving smoke and natural ventilation problems. They take complex problems and make them simple.
Their comprehensive range of products include roof ventilators, dampers and fans together with their own designed and manufactured control systems, including both basic and fully bespoke control solutions.
Their experienced design and technical departments are able to advise, design and deliver standard or bespoke systems tailored to customers' specific requirements complying with British and European regulations for the industry.
They provide their own fully trained, qualified and employed personnel, for installation, commissioning, handover, training and maintenance
Their customer's confidence in their products and services is reflected by the longevity of their business relationships, this is provided to all customers large or small and their standing in the marketplace reflects the work and professionalism they bring to the industry.
- Electrical installation work, 24v, 230v and 415v
- 1st and 2nd fix including containment installation
- Previous experience of working as an Electrician
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work
- Organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally commercial electrical installations, test & inspecting
- Able to pass an Enhanced DBS check
- Hold a current Gold ECS Card
- C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection.
- C&G 17th or 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- Electrical: Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Full UK Driving Licence maximum 6 points
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing up to a maximum of 30 days
- Group Pension Scheme.
- Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer.
- Development Programme, up to 100% funding for development programmes
- Company funded Bupa health plan after qualifying period
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Electrical Technician, Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Installation Engineer, Electrical Tester, Machine Electrician, Field Service Electrician, Industrial Electrician, 17th Edition Engineer may also be considered for this role.
£16.00 - £18.00 per hour