Are you an experienced or Approved Electrician on the lookout for a new opportunity with a renowned construction services provider?
How would you like to work for one of the UK's market leading integrated support services for the construction industries?
We have vacancies for experienced Electricians and Approved Electricians working from our Sunderland depot on sites in Durham, Newcastle and Gateshead and the surrounding areas.
Salary is £36000-£38,610 per annum depending on experience, plus overtime and performance-based bonus. This is a full time and permanent role. We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays. We provide all required H&S training.
The successful candidate will be part of our onsite teams installing temporary cabling, lighting and transformers on various sites throughout the region.
Electrician | Approved Electrician | Electrical Technician | Electrical Maintenance | Construction | ECS | Temporary Electrics | Electrical Mate | IPAF | PASMA | 17th Edition | 18th Edition
Overtime and performance bonuses are available. A company vehicle will also be provided.
- Candidates must hold a current driving licence.
- Hold a current and in date ECS card.
- Qualified to 17th or 18th edition.
- The successful applicants need to be good communicators, diligent and self-motivated.
- Experience in temporary electrics will be an advantage however not essential for the correct hard-working individuals.
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- IPAF, PASMA card holder.
We are a nationwide company providing electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry.
36,000.00 - 38,610.00 per year
see job spec
see job spec